Monday, December 9, 2013

Life After This Blog Post 12/9/13

 After writing a letter in this present moment to my future self, it was crazy to stop and think about what I really do want out of life. I'm not talking just a day to day kind of a deal but instead life long choices that I know I will have to live with for the rest of my life such as the choice of people I choose to let into my life, my career I want to accomplish and an assortment of other important matters. Growing up is something that's starting to scare me now because I feel that it's becoming more real everyday. Soon I know I will be on my own (more so than I am already) and that's when life's "test" really begins. My primary hope for myself is that I will be genuinely happy and satisfied with the choices that will be made from this day on. This assignment was a real big eye opener for me because it required me to do some deep thinking about what it is that I wanted to say in that future letter to myself ranging from the good to the bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment