Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

Originally I plan on attending Hancock (a Junior college) to finish my generals. I then want to transfer over to a 4+ year college in California somewhere either in the Bay area or Los Angeles area. The biggest reason why I need scholarship money is to help pay for the expenses of books, transportation and living. Already I'm saving up money for the big move next year however if I can get a scholarship and or scholarships then this would really speed up the process leaving me to be on my way to where I want to go in the future. On an estimate, I plan on receiving $ 10,000 - 20,000 worth of scholarship money to start off with. Though this a good starting chunk of change to get things situated, there will be more expenses that unfold so I need to be well prepared with more scholarship back ups if needed.



                                    College Prowler "No Essay" Scholarship                                                       

link: http://www.scholarshipexperts.com/showScholarshipDetail?scholarshipId=1002851

Awarded by:
College Prowler, Inc.
Award Amount:
$2,000 offered annually, non-renewable
Recipients:
12 awards
Deadline:
Monday, September 30, 2013
Deadline Info:
To apply, applicants must simply submit a form on the College Prowler website. One application allowed per person.
Requirements:
  • Must be a high school student, college student, grad student or adult learner.
  • This award is for U.S. students.
Additional Info:
The winner will be contacted via email at the end of the monthly contest and his/her name will be posted on the website. All scholarships will be awarded without regard to sex, race, age, religion, or national origin of the applicant.

No comments:

Post a Comment