Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Connecting The Dots 11/13

 Based on the blurb that I wrote in class today I was truly amazed to find that when I really sat down and thought long and hard about what it is that I want to do exactly in the future I was stumped. Not stumped because I didn't know what I wanted to do but stumped because I have SO MANY things I want to do it's really hard to choose one and stick with it! Regardless of the indecisive thinking, something I can do to help aid in the direction of my future is that I can always try an assortment of these diverse interests to see which one fits me for the long run.
  • Sound technology Engineering 
  • Addiction council/studies 
  • Music management and business
  • Nursing programs (not sure which one) 
This all is I have so far as for future plans,interests,personal passion,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment