What I'm aiming for:
- To explore all my options I happen to be interested in
- Become more engaged/take a bigger advantage of the help that's offered not just by teachers but the students interested in the same fields of study as well.
- Take valuable information that applies to me, leave out that which doesn't.
- Already I have considered becoming a writer, I'm currently enrolled in Mr. Garcia's: Magazine Publication class. It feels uncomfortable to be in there sometimes because I don't know many of those students however it's a good change for me. I say this because becoming comfortable wit the uncomfortable plays a big part in reality.
- SERIOUSLY buckle down and put in the work that's needed. I say this a lot but now I even find my talk as cheap.
- Hold onto helpful students, don't just use them then discard of them. New friendships can be formed through this and an important foundation/network can be built out of this.