Wednesday, April 2, 2014

S' Wonderful 4/2/14


  Something that I have been working on for the future project in regards to a final would be multiple things actually for there isn't one thing I focus all of my attention on. Right now I happen to be learning about computer coding basics/programming because it's something that is very interesting to me. To me this is simply wonderful because I'm teaching myself about these future skills that will probably be needed most likely just because it seems that our world today is becoming more familiar with technology, apps, programming, and so on...

I'm learning basics thanks to khanacademy.com which covers shapes, colors, positioning these shapes, variables within coding and many more basic skills that I haven't even covered yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment