Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Connections 4/30/14


  1-3 moments within my day that have reminded me of my masterpiece would have to be: #1 Robby was talking about his street art which reminded me of this rapper I want to interview with named Reverie. #2 would have to be a moment in class where some kid didn't know what exactly to do in class for his project because at the exact same time he said this I was emailing Superstead, a writer I'm going to be interviewing here real soon. The last reminder while leaving class today would probably have to be when I put my headphones in and was listening to some music. This in general just reminded me of writing in all general because it just reminded me that what I'm doing is something I really love which is writing, free styling , anything that has to do with words really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment