Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Don't Know What I want To Do Launch Post post 2/4/14

   So to be completely 100 % I'm not entirely sure what I want to do for the future because there are many things that I am passionate about however when it comes down to a single field of study, this is where I get stuck. I know that I am the type of person that wants to help others for a start and I also know myself enough to say that I want to enjoy my future career whatever that may be because I just want to enjoy work in general...If it's something I'm not passionate about then I can assure you I will definitely dread having to get up every morning to go to some job I was never passionate about in the first place.

   I know that there are many tools that can help aid in discovering what possibilities are out there for me such as networking groups and personal tools like calendars and what not however I feel that I am past all of these "tools" because I never used them the last semester so why would I use them now? Because it's getting closer to graduation and I should start caring more? Because it might be different this time? I may just have some luck when it comes down to finding what I'm passionate about? I have asked myself these questions over and over again but it's the same outcome; I'm getting nowhere as of right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment