If I were to ask a professional writer/journalist 10 things that I have always wondered about, these would be my questions:
1. When did you decide that you wanted to make writing a living?
2. How long did it take for you to get things up and running?
3. Did you ever have doubts that you wouldn't be so successful like you are today?
4. Where do you draw most of your inspirations from?
5. Can you see yourself doing this 10 years from now or would you want to move onto something different?
6. How often (if ever) do you get writers block?
7. Do you get offended when people criticize your writing or are you grateful for this?
8. If you had one thing to say to other young writers, what would it be?
9. Other than the writing, what's like dealing with publishing companies,etc.?
10. How long does it usually take you to complete a piece of yours?